A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Here’s just a couple of priceless pics from October.
Those are pretty funny! I took the doughnut one! :)Don't worry about having to come tonight. There will be enough people from our ward there. And you have to prepare for your big meeting on Thursday. Chat later girly!
I am commenting here about your veterans tribute. I love what you posted and said. All I can add is AMEN!
Right on Loni! That's so great! We miss you guys. Not too long before the little one comes.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are pretty funny! I took the doughnut one! :)
Don't worry about having to come tonight. There will be enough people from our ward there. And you have to prepare for your big meeting on Thursday. Chat later girly!
I am commenting here about your veterans tribute. I love what you posted and said. All I can add is AMEN!
Right on Loni! That's so great! We miss you guys. Not too long before the little one comes.
Post a Comment