Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She lost the other one.....

So Loni lost her other front tooth. I have to load the pic to add it but I will do that later....I think. Anyway the story goes......We were at church. Loni always likes to chew gum at church but normally doesn't get a piece till after the sacrament. I had a meeting before church though so Rick and Loni were a little late and she came in chewing gum. Anyway like two minutes after getting there I hear her say "Oww!" I look over and could tell she had closed her mouth wrong and her tooth was bothering her.....then I saw blood. So I told her we needed to go to the bathroom because her tooth was coming out and was bleeding. So she calmly walked to the bathroom with me. When I was soaking up the blood with some toilet paper out came the tooth, just like that. After weeks and weeks that darn thing is finally out. Rick and I told her that she needed to ask for her two front teeth for Christmas. She didn't want to. And yes that night the tooth fairy finally did come to our house! Loni thought she couldn't get it because I locked the door, so she made a sign telling me not to lock the door and posted it on the door. Funny! She really likes seeing what she can put in the empty space now.....Cheerios, gum, her tongue, etc.

2 comments:

The Figueroas said...

Funny I michaela pulled out one of my teeth at church to but i was just wiggling it with my touge and fingers then i tasted blood and did not know my tooth came out asked my dad if there was somthing bleeding and he said to go to the bathroom and pull the rest of my tooth out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yes there is my story too of pulling my tooth out in CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Loni about in
love you and miss you guys TONS love allways MICHAELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

That is seriously so cute! Loni is such a little smarty and so funny!