
I would like to have a baby....but it won't be till after Christmas!

Loni doesn't want her two front teeth, but she did lose another tooth. She has got to be the cutest toothless kid I have ever seen.

See isn't she cute?? The tooth fairy even came last night. It was because we didn't lock her out this time. Loni reminded me not to lock her out!

The dogs would like bones for Christmas and maybe their own couch. Cali has been sneaking naps on my couch lately. Bad dog!

Loni may want an art studio too. She still loves to paint. But I think she will be happy just to have a little sister soon.
7 comments:
What a cute little artist!
But I don't know, you look like you could pop any second, you may have that baby for Christmas! ;)
Spoiled Kaly! I know how much you love that dog. You are sure little are you sure it's been 9 mo's? Merry Christmas and THANKS for the Christmas card!
hey, i put up my updated pregnant belly photo today. it looks like yours still it sticky out a little more than mine. :) can't wait for mine to be out either. loni looks so cute. green is a good color on her.
talk to you soon. love,jody
Loni does look darling. And your belly is definitely like in the whole movies when you knew that they just had a ball in their costumes. You still look great and I know you want this baby. Still I hope I get there before you do. I would hate to miss it. Love, Mom
Cute new family picture! I love the belly shot! You are so tiny still. The toothless grin is fun because my Heidi also has her two top teeth gone and two bottom teeth are also gone. Have a wonderful Christmas! Take care and best of luck with the birth.
Katie
Debi you look so cute. Best of luck in the last month. Can't wait to see your new little girl!
Debi-- I must have lost your e-mail address; can you resend it to me? melissajlarson@mac.com tx
Post a Comment