
Rick wanted to go and see the moon rise at the beach so we got all dressed up and went out to the beach. Wow! It was cold and windy!

Loni posing for a picture before we rushed to the car to get warm. Isn't she a great little poser?

This one is a little blurry, but Loni is holding the moon up, so Rick can take a picture.

Another blurry photo of Loni and me. It was very cold. We stayed maybe 5 or 10 minutes on the beach then left. It was a big pretty moon rise.

And here is was all by its lonesome. Loni liked the moon rise. Next time it will be the sunrise, but I think we will wait till it is a lot warmer.
2 comments:
What a fun idea, Rick...I am glad you all supported the idea even if it was cold. The moon looked beautiful and Loni did a great job of holding it up. She is so helpful even without all her teeth. I love you guys and it won't be long until I am there. Mom/ Grandma
I want to know if that was Rick's idea or yours? How romantic!! Cute background I have seen it somewhere!
Post a Comment