Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day!!!

Loni hugging her Dad after he opened the present she gave him.
Mommy and Loni hugging after mom opened the present Loni gave her.

Loni's new doll......her name is Elizabeth. Loni pointed out to us that she has wanted this doll forever and now she finally has her. Yes, I knew that she wanted her but I was trying not to get her....her eyes freak me out! You know the eyes that open and close...they have always scared me. Santa must not be afraid of her eyes......and it looks like I will have to overcome my fear as well.

Loni got a cute apron and cookbook from Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Wally.

Loni showing off her new boots from Grandma Gail and Grandpa Terry! Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Loni is such a cutie!!! She got some really neat stuff for Christmas!!! Well, I hope you are feeling good still... I know how it gets at this point... Keep us updated!!!!