2 days ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
When's she going to come?...........
So I have been saying that I am going to have our baby next week, right after my mom gets here. Rick thinks because I am so intent on it happening early that I won't have her till closer to her due date or after. I don't like when he says this, but there might be something to it. So I wanted to let you chime in on when you think I will have her. I am going with Dec. 30th or January 2nd. The sooner the better. I wouldn't mind having her tonight except that I would feel bad if my mom missed it, since she is coming from so far away. She gets here around 10pm on Monday, Dec. 29th. So what do you think, will I have her early, in a week, in 2 weeks, or after my due date, Jan. 16th. And just in case you didn't know, I had Loni 2 weeks early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
There is noooooo way you'll past your due date! You are like a ticking time bomb! I hope you make it till your mom gets here, but I know you're in agony every second. Hang in there. I think not much more than a week. ??? We'll see!
I think the sooner the better, even if mom misses it (sorry Gail, Im all for getting those babies out!!) but so strange. . . your baby can come this year or next, weird!! Does SHE have as name yet??
When God decides to send her.
Grandfather
i vote sooner rather than later - maybe january 3rd. i'm assuming you haven't had her yet since i haven't got a call from rick or mom. i hope i go early too. i can't wait for this to be done!!!
jody
Ummm, I'll say Jan. 5th. My kids b-day is the 7th. If you had her that day I would never forget her birthday. Hang in there - she'll be here before you know it. ;)
Jan. 1st why not the new year baby!
Ha! Tonight! at 11:59p.m. Way to say good bye to 2008! Love ya girl, Jewelene
Kris' birthday is Jan 2nd, so that would be cool!
Post a Comment