
So this was our first Christmas home as a family of three, no extended family! Yikes! The first Christmas with Rick in two years! So I decided to tackle the cookies for Santa thing which I have never had to do....plus I am not a whiz at cookie making. We settled on the sugar cookies because one you get to decorate them and two...yummy frosting. Rick tried to talk us into pumpkin cookies but to tell you the truth after 6-7 dozen of those in the last month I was a little worn out. So we made yellow stars, pink hearts, and brown gingerbread men.

Here is Loni's first star for Santa on the cute plate I got for the occasion.

A bowl full of my first attempt at sugar cookies. They weren't too bad. I liked the heavily iced ones with lots of sprinkles. I am not a huge fan of the dough.
No comments:
Post a Comment