2 days ago
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Please help!
Now you may have thought this was about something else, like the baby, but it is not. Rick was playing with the blog and accidentally deleted everyones blog addresses. So if you could look to the right and check to see if you are there I would appreciate it. If you aren't please email me your address or leave in the comments. I apologize. I am going to keep a written list somewhere from now on because it is a lot of work to try to find them all. Robin I looked for yours but couldn't find it....found some other conners, but they weren't as interesting as you! I know there are a few others I missed too so please help! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Debi ~
Mine is web.mac.com/melissajlarson
Also, you should check into adding your blogs to googlereader.com. You add all blogs that are not private and it lets you know when they have been updated and keeps track of all of them. It is great!
Debi,
My blog is www.jksmithcrew.blogspot.com
my email is katiesmith@infowest.com
Best of luck with the new baby! I say you will deliver on Jan.12th. Happy New Year.
Katie
www.zebjamibingham.blogspot.com
www.zebjamibingham@hotmail.com
hey here's ours...
www.vassilarosfamily.blogspot.com
Good luck with the new baby! I can't wait to see pics-
I'm not sure if you ever had me on there or not, but here we are!
www.mcbridefamily33.spaces.live.com
Debi! My blog address is idahodimples.blogspot.com
Post a Comment