Friday, January 9, 2009

More pictures from the hospital.

Here's a few more pics from the hopital. Hopefully Debi and Ada will be able to come home Saturday, if not it will be Sunday morning. They are doing great.

































5 comments:

Kate said...

Ummm...Debi? You are looking a little bored! :) Hopefully you'll get to come home on Saturday!
Look at all that hair! Did you have a lot of heartburn?

Robin Conner said...

Did Loni have the much dark hair? And yes, you do look bored stiff! Poor girl having to sit in the hospital forever. Hopefully they'll let you go tonight, but they usually are sticklers about when you get let go. hang in there girly!

Carters said...

CONGRATULATIONS! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! i LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU PULLING UP YOUR EYES AND LIPS! AND THE ONE OF LONI HOLDING HER! WE LOVE YOU!

The Figueroas said...

Wish I could have been there she is DANG CUTE
love you Michaela

Mindy said...

I love the picture of Loni and Ada. I think the name is so awesome too. I love family names, they mean so much. Way to go Debi. I just love you!