Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More pics of Ada

So we did a photo shoot of Ada. I think she was bored.
This one looks like she is dancing.

Wrapped up all cozy like.


This is her angel pose. She is an angel.



12 comments:

Jami said...

She is certainly adorable...Keep the pictures coming!!

Micah and Lindy said...

Oh my heck who would have thought that debi would put a big bow in her girls hari. I do have to say she is adorable, must get her from her aunt!!! Good job kids

Kate said...

cute cute cute! i can't wait to meet her! ....hopefully thursday?

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful Debi! We are so happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your mom.

Robin Conner said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her!:)

Mindy said...

she is sooo cute I love you Ada!

Letty said...

Congratulations!! She is so pretty!
I hope all is well and that you are recovering. Nice work!

Colleen said...

I love your pictures Ada! You are beautiful! Great job Debi!!

Pam said...

So sweet! I wish you lived closer so I could get my baby fix...I'm not ready for another of my own yet. Hope you're feeling well.

Joseph and Katie said...

What a darling and beautiful little gal! Congratulations.

Bryan and Molly said...

Congrats on your new little baby! She is adorable! Yay for little girls! Love you guys!

Stubborn and Crazy said...

Congrats! I am excited for you. I miss you guys.
Marie