Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No baby yet!!:(

Hey everyone......no, no baby yet! So sad! But today I do have an appointment to get checked and if she says I am still not going to have her you may find that I have killed the woman.......hopefully not. But as all you mothers out there know.....the waiting at the end is horrible! Especially when you feel so ready to just pop that baby out any second. Plus my mom is here to help and will be here just till the 21st since she has to rush to my sisters aide to have her baby. Anywho....no baby but I think I said 40 prayers last night for her to come today. Do you think it will work?

4 comments:

Robin Conner said...

I hope it will work today for your sake. You are ready, but baby doesn't care if mom is ready, only when baby is ready. They aren't nice to their mommies! She'll be here soon enough. Have them strip your membranes, that should help. Good luck, let us know any updates!

The Figueroas said...

My Mom said that you or grandma said you are at a 5 WOW girl you are about to POP her right out!
Love you Debi Jo and Good Luck on having her if you go in tonight.
Love you tons Michaela Elena

Kate said...

what? you're at a 5? is she here yet?

Mindy said...

Debi I hope you have her soon so your mom can be there to help for a while! Tell your mom hi for me.