Sweet! They let you go!!! That gives me hope since I'm delivering at the same hospital! You look so tired. I hope you can rest and relax. Your baby is so cute!
Welcome home! You guys are too funny posting the nursing pictures. Yes, everyone is always very interested... Sad that my 3-year old tried to pump her own breasts... eek!
Ok, so just now when I was like "Kris, come see your cousin's new baby" he was like - She's not nursing the baby in that picture, Leslie! So now I feel like a total idiot for my above comment... :) Yeah, so yeah. But I'm sure you can agree with my comment!! Alright. I've made enough of a fool of myself!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! SO happy that everything went okay and you are home with a new little bundle. I love the name. Beautiful baby and I'm sure big sis will be a big help. Take care and get your rest. LOL Katie
5 comments:
Sweet! They let you go!!! That gives me hope since I'm delivering at the same hospital! You look so tired. I hope you can rest and relax. Your baby is so cute!
Welcome home! You guys are too funny posting the nursing pictures. Yes, everyone is always very interested... Sad that my 3-year old tried to pump her own breasts... eek!
Ok, so just now when I was like "Kris, come see your cousin's new baby" he was like - She's not nursing the baby in that picture, Leslie! So now I feel like a total idiot for my above comment... :) Yeah, so yeah. But I'm sure you can agree with my comment!! Alright. I've made enough of a fool of myself!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! SO happy that everything went okay and you are home with a new little bundle. I love the name. Beautiful baby and I'm sure big sis will be a big help. Take care and get your rest. LOL Katie
Wish I could have been there at least loni got to and g-ma
LOVR YOU Michaela
Post a Comment