Friday, January 9, 2009

Ada Claire Bingham

Ada Claire Bingham
January 08 2009 10:41 p.m.
7 lbs. 5.6 oz. 21 in.


The labor didn't last long. We showed up at the hospital around 7:30. Ada came out crying good and once Debi had her she knew what she wanted. She latched on very well.



Loni was really excited and watched the whole thing.

Grandma was a great help.

All tuckered out.


10 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Debi I am so excited for you guys! She looks so beautiful and I am glad everything went well for you. What a nice size baby! Can't wait to see more pictures in the weeks to come. Miss you!

Robin Conner said...

FINALLY!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! she looks so good and healthy! Debi I hope you're doing well and the labor went well and wasn't too hard on ya! Now you can have your little body back and not hurt so bad! ;) Give the baby a squish for us and you'll have to post more about it when you get home and feel able! Congratulations! I'm so happpy she finally came! yeah!!!!!

The Figueroas said...

YaHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! We are so excited to have her here. The kids couldn't wait for the call. They were so excited after I told them you were in the hospital. Rick and Debi, You did a great job and Loni were are so glad you have a sister. We are all sad we missed it but are glad that Loni got to be there to witness the great fun of being a mom and see her sister come to earth. We love you and know Ada has chosen great parents. What an honor for Ricks grandmothers. We miss you and can't wait to see you and hold our new little niece and cousin. You did Awesome and she is beautimous!!!!!!!!!love you Michelle

Laura McBride said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy this precious time and I can't wait to meet Ada. Let us know if you need anything!!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

good job getting pictures up for us at 2am, rick!!! impressive. :) glad to hear everything went good, deb. i'll give you a call soon since you have to stay at the hospital so long. you can try to talk me into natural childbirth. :) maybe my labor will be fast too...i can only hope!!
love you and baby ada,
jody
ps she looks great but it looks like they put a sock on her head. :) was that issued to her by the navy?

Jenson Family said...

Congratulations! LOVE the name!!! She's soooo cute!

Pam said...

Congrats guys!!! She's a little doll...so sweet. And that's awesome that Loni was able to be there, she's going to be such a great helper for you guys.

Kate said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! It's about time you had her! Just kidding. I am so excited for you! :) She is adorable, and just perfect. And I LOVE her name, too!

Colleen said...

I'm so excited for you that she finally came! She is so precious! Congratulations! I love your pictures! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Jami said...

Congrats....What a special little cutie!!! Hope all is well!!! Love Ya!!