
Here is Loni's finished pumpkin. Isn't it scary?

Here is me as sexy momma carving a pumpkin and Loni helping too. She pulled the guts out and I was collecting the seeds so we could bake them. Yummy!

Funny daddy! Rick and Loni went to a pumpkin patch to pick out the pumpkins. They did a good job picking it out. Nice and big.

This month was also Loni's school carnival. She loves to get her face painted. We waited in line to get it done for at least an hour. It was awful but Loni looked like a beauty coming out.

The same day as the school carnival we had a Primary activity. One of those was donut eating contests. Here is Loni trying that out. Funny isn't it??
2 comments:
Great pumphkin carving session...Did Loni succeed in eating any or all of the doughnut? They did pick out some really good pumpkins. Thanks for sharing the catch up pictures. I love them. Love, Grandma
nice belly! :) some lady at work today told me I look bigger than I did on friday. what a compliment! i wanted to tell her she looked bigger too but i held it back.
love, jody
Post a Comment