Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Loni dance video....

Isn't she just so cute?? I love watching but we rarely get to. Normally we sit outside the room on uncomfortable benches. Maybe just uncomfortable to me but anyhoo......enjoy!

3 comments:

Micah and Lindy said...

Ohh just cute. I miss that little girl, well I miss you guys too,don't have too much fun love ya

Robin Conner said...

Awww, so cute. She looks like she is enjoying it! I can't believe you only have 79 days left till you pop. That went fast!

Anonymous said...

STep, touch, step, touch and step, touch again. By George, I think she's got it. Tell Loni that her grandmother believes every step she take. The message is being sent and received. She looks absolutely darling and beautiful. She still makes me want to laugh...for her, though, I will just smile and tell her that she is absolutely fabulous!!! Love, Grandma