So the last time I was tagged I didn't do it because I really didn't know what to write. It was supposed to be about Quirks I have. I am sure I have some but I couldn't think of them, so I didn't do it. So I am doing this one because I was a bum the last time.......
5 most important qualities in a person
-Kindness
-Humble
-Happy
-Clean
-Fun!
5 things I can't live without
-family
-pets
-food, duh!
-scriptures, yes I do believe this especially because I am primary pres. right now
-my house....with a nice comfy couch
5 foods that I love
-noodles....with or without stuff on them
-salad
-treats of all kinds
-water.....try getting pregnant and not being able to drink more than a sip at a time and you will totally understand that!
-Wendy's, Taco Bell, Chilis, and any other restaurant that I will eat at.
5 places I want to go
-Idaho, to see family
-California, to see my sister pregnant, and more family
-On a vacation with my family
-to my room for another nap, or maybe I will just stay here on the couch.
-To places I have never been, which is a really long list
5 random things
-my bum hurts......is that the kind of random things I am supposed to list?
-I miss Dietrich, I know I don't often say I miss a place in Idaho, but I think I really do. Just not the driving.
-I watch too much tv. I try to always do things while I watch but most of the time I am a drone. So sad, I know!
-I feel lonely right now.....so lonely I am even petting Coby!
-I want a treadmill to teach my dogs to walk on......they need more exercise!
Okay so I hope that was fun for you! I am going to tag.....
Jody/Tate
Figueroa's/Michelle
Michaela
Pamela
Shera......
Thanks for playing!
1 day ago

3 comments:
One thing that made me laugh the hardest was on your top five qualities in a person, you wrote "clean". I don't know why, but that made me laugh! But yes, clean is very important! :) ha ha ha
I like this "tag". It is a cool one. Your bum hurting was, I think, a good addition although I think most people would say that it was too much information. But I am your mother. I am interested in knowing that your bum hurts. Why were you lonely? Because Rick was gone and Loni was at school or because you thought you should be doing something and you didn't want to so you decided to be lonely? I do that sometimes, Love, Mom
You want to know something? I miss you in Dietrich too. I hope that you guys come out here someday. I really really miss you guys. Love you lots!!!
Post a Comment