
So Loni told me the other day that she wanted to walk both the dogs which was kind of strange because she doesn't always like going on the walks with them. Later she told me that she was walking both of them to, "Help me out". I thought that was so funny and nice of her.

On the move. Cali is always a little behind Loni and Coby is always a little ahead. She said they were like a train.
2 comments:
Loni is the best and I have been assuring you of this for years now and you can see what I mean. Yes, she is willful and strong. But she is so sweet and concerned about others. She has great parents and I think alot of Grandma Nancy and Lindy and probably alot of Uncle Stuart (Rick's brother) in her. Loni is simply a darling person. I am so glad that I know her and that she is my granddaughter. I have often felt that when I am with her that I am in sacred company. Love, Mom/ Grandma
I LOVE the pictures of Loni with the dogs. What a cutie! Don't tell Loni, but our little Cobi has gone to heaven. We miss him. Wish we could be near by you so we could hug Caly & Coby!
Post a Comment