Monday, October 13, 2008

We went to the Peanut Festival!

I look tired and Loni looks like she got 100 hours of sleep. Not fair! We are on a ferris wheel!
Loni and Rick trying to win a prize by shooting a water gun. They didn't win but came in second!
So if you feed me pizza I look a little better don't you think?! Loni almost ate her whole piece, she is a growing kid!
Loni went on a pony ride. I think she likes it a lot.
Loni wearing the crazy bag hats you get to decorate at the festival in a little tiny tractor. She is such a little model.....check out her crossed legs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures. But what the heck is the peanut festival or why in the world do they have one? Love, Mom (I just want a litte history and explanation)

Gramma Betsy said...

Loni is just getting way too grown up! I can't stand how fast these kids grow. Sounds like those peanut farmers need to learn how to throw a real Fair!