Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No David! Ummm No Jakey!

Ada loves to read, be read to. She is so funny. She likes to say the characters are her, Loni, or Tyce. We of course read the same books over and over, then she finds a new one to read over and over. We started reading No, David! She started saying it herself, then one day started saying No, Jakey! Jake is my friend Robin's little boy who is a few months younger than Ada, but bigger. She always asks if Jake will be somewhere we are going. Like yesterday we went to the mall and she asked if he was there. He wasn't, but she always asks. The beach, Jakey?, The church, Jakey? The mall, Jakey? It is cute. I told Robin I would try to get her reading the book with me and saying Jakey. I didn't think it would turn out so well, but it did! Here it is! Enjoy! I crack up every time she does it.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i think that's the most i've heard her talk! she says a lot. i love their little voices. they are so cute!
jody

Robin Conner said...

Awwwww! I'm flattered! ;) And you didn't even mention the fact that the reason the "No David!" Books remind Ada of Jake so much is because Jacob can be quite naughty at times! But despite that, Ada still adores him, and he talks about her too! :) Super cute! And she is talking really good too! Thanks Deb!

Chelsea Cisneros said...

so cute!! haha

Mindy said...

Very cute!!