Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun at the Park

Ada loves the park. She asks to go everyday. We go a lot of the time when we take the dogs on a walk. Usually it is so hot we only stay a little while. Today it was a lot cooler than normal, still in the 80's though at least. Ada likes to push Tyce in the swing.
Loni and Ada never really smiled at the camera when they were babies like Tyce does. I don't know if he is doing it because I am calling him or because he sees the camera. Either way I love his grins!
Ada smiling for the camera. I pushed her for a good 30 minutes. She usually doesn't swing that long but was having a blast today. Maybe because it wasn't so hot.
She was trying to grab the camera to take pictures of Tyce. I got this nice smile when she couldn't get it from me.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

great pictures! tyce definitely does have his four big teeth! can't miss them with that smile. :) great photos of ada too.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I love these pictures... so silly of Tyce... he must be a clown. Really cute post. Love, Mom