Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DC Trip

I hadn't been to the temple in a while and since my mom is visiting I decided that if she was willing to watch the kiddos, I would go. So that is what we did.
My kids. Aren't they cute?
Some deer at the temple.
Picture my mom took of the temple. She was really there with us, but I didn't get a picture. I need to be better at that.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

glad you got to make the trip! we were going to go when mom was here too but it was closed. anyway, tyce is so big! every time i see a picture, he seems to have grown. and in the top picture, he almost looks like he's bigger than ada. and he also looks a little like steve in that pic too.
jody

Debi said...

okay... this is really me... just want you to know that i was so happy to facilitate you being able to be at the temple and watching the kids... they were really good. Love, Mom