Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fun with Daddy

Saturday we had Family Day at the command where they offer boat rides, food, and things to play on. They have a small playground as well where Ada had Daddy push her on the swings. I never actually push her on big swings so when I saw this I was a little nervous but Ada seemed to enjoy how high she was going! We stood in line to go on the boat rides then got hungry. We went to eat then went back to go on a boat ride. Then decided to not wait the hour and go home. Then Ada was pretty upset that she didn't get a boat ride so I sent Rick and Ada off to get on. I fed Tyce and went to talk to a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Rick and Ada came back cheerful. She got her boat ride. Rick said she was a little scared and cried a bit but had fun. They go fast and get wet but Ada told me boat ride and was all smiles!
Ada on a bouncy toy......it actually had those big sticks (soft) to hit eachother. We just let Ada run around on it since no one else was on it.
Tyce bouncing on the toy. His face is hilarious!
Another shot of him getting bounced around......he was giggling the whole time.

1 comment:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i'd be scared on the big swing too. i've let joss go on them but only push her a little..not as high as rick did! glad ada got her boat ride!
jody