
So I have tomato plants left of my garden, that is it. All the other things have gone away. Some were doomed because of bugs I just couldn't get rid of them. Well yesterday I saw a leaf. A curled up leaf. Oh wait! That's not a leaf. That is a large green leaf eating, tomato eating, yucky bug! Ok so I know that isn't their real name but that is how I feel about them. I ended up finding 2 others. I tried to remove one with my fingers but it spit green juice so I ended up just cutting the branch it was on. GROSS! It vomitted. Kind of like a baby after you feed it then squeeze its belly too hard. HEHE.

Today we went to the Portsmouth Children's Museum for the first time. It was fun. I was tired. Ada would have stayed longer, but she was all over the place. I lost her once. She wasn't far. But I went the other directions first to look and found her on the other side of the wall not far from me. Anywho. Tyce stayed in the stroller so I could keep up with Ada. He wanted out.

Ada in a little tunnel in the railroad/train room. She liked it there.

Shopping! We left the room soon after this because a little boy had a potty accident. The mom just stared at him and kept saying," I can't believe you peed. I can't believe you peed!" I felt bad but didn't stay to help clean up or anything. I was about to tell her her kid peed before she realized it herself. I noticed all the puddles on the floor and the trail leading to him. So sad.

Last stop after the market with the pee.....The Bus with Ada driving. Ha ha. She played in there like 10 minutes at least. Get ready Loni and Grandma Gail, we are going again when you get here. Season pass we need to get our money's worth!
5 comments:
Man you are on the ball with blogging! I hope I get my pics up tonight! HAd a blas today! I'll send you the pics I took of you too! ;)
nasty bug! it took me a second to see it even though it was right in the middle. my tomato plant it only barely hanging on since i was gone on vacation and tate didn't think to water any of my plants! oops!
fun museum! i need to find a place like that around here! too bad about the pee. we had a small incident like that at grandma's when we were letting joss run around diaper free for the rash! (by the way all your tips worked!) fun times!
jody
hey, pee on the floor of the grocery store is better than poop on the bottom of the pool at the water park.
just saying.
I had a couple of those green bugs on my tomato plant too - seriously so gross! I am impressed you tried to pick it off! I was too much of a weenie to try to take them off and waited for Bryan to get home to do it - he was on a trip though and by the time he was back a few days later - it had eaten the whole plant. It was a gonner! Sad! Y-U-C-K!!
I had cannibal bugs... okay so they are not cannibals... but they look almost like the plant... those bugs should be ashamed of themselves. I am eager to go to the museum. Love, Mom
Post a Comment