
Today is Loni's 9th birthday. She is currently on her way back to Idaho from California picking up her Aunt and 2 cousins. We miss spending her birthday with her but we are so pleased that she got to spend the summer in Idaho being a Farm Girl! We love you and miss you Loni. Happy Birthday my Lon-ers. Love ya!
3 comments:
I guess I forgot (or didnt know) that Loni and Zayne have the same birthday! Happy Birthday Loni!! Hope you are having fun!
happy bday to loners. i told her sometime in the wee hours of the morning (last night) when i was either bathing my screaming stinky daughter or scrubbing puke off of her car seat! not sure if it was the best birthday for her. :) but we'll make up for it on monday at her party!
jody
Yes... we will give her a great party. She was being a real trooper with the drive. It was an ugly long and uncomfortable drive and I am not sure why it had to be that way. She is a good girl and very cute. Love, Mom
Post a Comment