Friday, August 26, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Spider! Nope.

Loni came up and told me one morning that there was a really big spider. I said I would get up and come kill it. I went out to check it out and quickly changed my mind. Did a little research, it isn't poisonous. It is a black and yellow garden spider. Harmless, except to your eyes! It it huge. We haven't killed it. It is hanging out in our backyard attached to the fence and tramp. I am guessing it may move out or move in(to the house!) when the storm comes. What do you think? Should I have killed it, or still should kill it?

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i'd kill it. trust no spider! that's my philosophy. or maybe the storm will take care of him for you?
jody

Gramma Betsy said...

Oh, you have WAY too many really creepy things in your yard. But yeah, I think Irene will take care of it for you. Just make sure YOU are hunkered down for the weekend! We will be thinking of y'all.

Melissa said...

that thing would be dead 5 hours ago if it was me.. ha ha. Kill that thing! It must not have the chance to reproduce at all!

Juniel Bingham said...

Yuck- I'd make Loni kill it ;) Hope you guys stay safe tonight! We are thinking about you, and you're in our prayers! Love you! {And give Loni a hug and kiss from me and Addison and tell her "WE MISS HER!}

Debi said...

To all futures readers... Debi did kill it with some gnarly bug spray... Love, Mom