Tyce fell this weekend and I wasn't sure whether he needed sutures.....luckily my sisters kid had done something to her lip years ago and so they let me know it probably didn't if it was on the inside.....which I decided it was. So it looks not too bad in the photo. It bled a lot and looked more black the next day just from the dried blood. Then it started to look more whitish yellow, you can see that a bit. I think it will heal fine. He doesn't seem to bothered much by it anymore.
2 days ago

2 comments:
ouch! i hate when they fall and you don't know what to do for it. glad he seems to be recovering well!
jody
I am like Jody... half the time when kids are sick or wounded you don't know what to do. I was always taking you guys out to Ft. Hall because I never knew what to do. It looks sore but he is smiling for you. I guess that says alot about him feeling better. Good tough boy Tyce. Love, Mom
Post a Comment