Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hhhhmmmmmmmm?

While getting ready for a church lesson I was searching for some pictures and came across this one. Rick hadn't realized how much Tyce does look like him. What do you think?

5 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

The only thing that gave it away is I haven't seen many pictures of Tyce not smiling. I seems to always have that big smile that just melts your heart. Dad

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

wholy cow! yes! he does look like rick. poor kid - jk!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I agree with dad.. the only thing that made me wonder was that the face wasn't smiling. Of course, Rick was the second oldest boy... not the follower of two older sisters who have taught him that he is the cutest thing on the block. Older brothers rarely teach that to younger brothers. But it is easy to see that the Tyce apple did not fall far from the daddy tree... almost clone-like. really cute... I guess we would all have to agree that Rick is really cute... I just want to pinch those little "face" cheeks (although I can still pinch Tyce's other cheeks!!!). Love, Mom

Mindy said...

ya I say they look a lot a like!!

Natalie said...

Wow! Yes, they look alot alike!