Monday, March 26, 2012

Sleeping, Funny, Don't be afraid!

I always find Ada in the most funny sleeping positions/places. How when they never sleep in one position in bed can they fall asleep in such weird places and stay there? Today this is what I walked into. Whatcha doin Ada?Sleeping. So I was cleaning upstairs and she had gotten a popsicle from the freezer. She must have dropped it on the ground and was waiting for me to come down and pick it up for her. Also to open it, thank goodness! See the little white wrapper on the floor. That is now the melted popsicle.
So stinkin cute!
Ada was also playing photographer....She got Tyce like 10 times in the high chair. He always had his silly grin on his face too!
Don't be afraid, it is only a really really close up shot of Ada!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love everyone of these pictures! i love when they fall asleep in random places and look so peaceful and comfortable. did she wake happy or mad? was she looking for the popsicle? the close up pic is hilarious!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Somehow Ada knows how to get Tyce to smile... who strapped him in... did you or did she or was that just left over from lunch? I used to love the weird ways and places you guys would fall asleep. I don't think I have a weird picture of Steve... but I know I have funny pictures of where and how you girls fell asleep. I am so glad the popsicle was contained. It made the whole thing perfect... otherwise you would have had another mess to clean up. Did she finish her nap there or did you move her to the couch? Love, Mom I am so excited that you posted. Jody was supposed to post about Tyler's bday yesterday but she didn't and I can't wait to see that post.