
So while I was running in the Shamrock 8k the kids and Rick were on the beach since the run was right there. The weather has been really nice, it wasn't as nice this day, but still really nice.

Ada loves the beach and the water. Can you tell?

Loni started baseball practices this week......wow am I in for some craziness! So Rick took these two to the beach on base since her practice was nearby. It was quite a bit colder here and I was freezing back at the baseball diamond so he came back to give me a blanket...But not before they got really sandy and buried. Ada loved it and Tyce wasn't too happy to be buried. Rick said he started throwing it off of him.

At another baseball practice at a school Tyce and Ada played on the playground equipment. Ada would climb up happily and then when at the top she would get scared. Rick was there to assure her he would catch her if she fell. She would get turned around and safely climb down the opposite side, then do it all over again. Funny girl.

See Ada is happy. Tyce liked it too.
2 comments:
rick took all the pictures? good job rick! tate would never think to take any. :) love the beach! and the smiling kids. makes me want to go to the beach but alas still sick here. so many things you want to do when you are stuck indoors. love the last picture of both kids smiling. tyce again is growing up too fast and it makes me sad. grateful for the blog that lets me watch it a little at least! :)
jody
I agree with Jody... it makes me sad how fast the kids are growing and I don't get to see it on a more regular or intimate level. They are so cute and I love the smiling pictures. I wouldn't cover myself much in sand when I was a little kid either. It made me feel trapped. As I got older and would get cold then I would rather be warm under the warm sand than the cold. But I love the beach, too. I love Ada's dramatics. What a funny girl. And really good job on picture taking Rick. Kudos to you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment