
It is that time of year again when we have an Easter Egg Hunt at church. Loni was at baseball this year so she didn't get to participate. I really didn't let Tyce either but he walked around a bit and found eggs with nothing in them.

He obviously didn't care that they were empty!

When we arrived at the hunt Ada ended up crying and after the hunt, when she had only got two eggs she started crying again! She looked forward to this hunt and I think was a tad disappointed that she only got to find two! She however got a bunch more from kids that found more....they share.
2 comments:
poor ada! that's a good cry face though. again, tyce is so big!
jody
Jody is right... that is a good cry face. That is why I have such controlled easter egg hunts and that I didn't much like taking you guys to group hunts. I think everyone should be concerned about everyone have equal amounts of fun and equal amounts of success at finding the eggs. I mean easter is about god giving us all equal opportunities to get it right... easter egg hunts should be conducted the same way no one should feel like Ada. I am going to beat them all up for making her cry. Love, Mom or the rabid grandma!
Post a Comment