
I haven't been taking many photos lately....but these were on my camera still. Loni did really well in school this quarter. She said she wanted to get on principals list and well she did it. I don't push her very hard. She pretty much does school work all on her own. It is really nice. I don't think it will be that way with Ada but I can pray that it will.

I have no idea why she has a spoon. I don't remember why I took the photo. Anyway it may be because Tyce can reach into all the drawers. He pulls out butter knives, spoons, spices. The spice drawer is totally free game for him! I have a pile of spices on the counter because he has pulled them all out! I don't know how to keep him from getting them. There is a child lock on it and everything but it opens wide enough for him to stick his arm in and pull them out!

How can you get mad at that face? Plus you get mad and it doesn't really phase him. I will post a video of him doing something we don't want and us getting "mad" at him. I think I sound mad...but I wonder what he hears.
4 comments:
Loni,
Great job!!! You deserved to be on the principals honor roll every month. I'm so glad you have a great teachers this year too. Keep up the good work and I love your smile! You go girl. Love Aunty Michelle
Yes, I am very pleased with Loni, too. I am so thankful for her teachers this year who have tried very hard to be fair and manage the class in a very productive manner. And who knows, maybe Ada will follow Loni's example and be a great student, too and then maybe Tyce will follow both of his sisters' examples. Maybe that spoon and cup were brand new and she wanted you to take a picture of her holding them. I agree that Tyce's face is very hard to get mad at... but I don't find it difficult not to exactly trust that face... he looks like he is trying to work you. What a character... really cute. Is he as charming as his face? Love, Mom thank you so much for posting. I love reading them and seeing the pictures. I miss your children. Love, Mom
those kids have great smiles! all of them made me smile. i'm dealing with the "getting in things they shouldn't" too. i just fixed a couple of my child locks that joss had broken but now tyler needs to use. fun times!
jody
Congratulations Loni! And Tyce and Ada are adorable as always!
Post a Comment