Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another one down.


This weekend I did the Shamrock 8k. Yes this isn't the most flattering photo but it was about 20 minutes after my run and as you can see I still turn bright red. It is just what my body does whether I am hot or tired or not. Here is our group photo of all us that joined together.....we don't run together but a few of us start off together. Left to Right: Robin, Caroline, me, Sherrie, Aaron and Julie and Nick Mangino, and Carrie. Nick was sick so they decided to push him in the stroller with them:)
Robin, Caroline, Me, Sherrie, and Carrie. We seem to like that order?Anyway, if you hadn't checked my facebook post my time was 45:59, 9:15 m pace, women in 30-34 year old bracket I was 118th and out of all the thousands....around 8000-9000 I was 681. Ok so I was actually1826 out of the thousands......682 out of all the women 5015. Still not bad!

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I am so proud of you Debi, keep up the good work, red face an all. This is a good sport to get involved in. When you get a little older like me, walking is better, but you young chicks and still spread your wings and run. Enjoy it while you can. Again I am proud of you and the effort you put in to run races like this. Love Ya Deb Dad

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

like i said on facebook, this made me tired...maybe more so since i'm sick! glad you did so well and had fun with friends.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I especially like all your green hairs. Rick must be proud of you, too, as he is so cooperative with the picture taking and the kid watching. These are some really cute pictures and way to go with the Mom and Dad who pushed their little guy in the stroller. They probably had a very hard time passing anyone in the race with it being so crowded. Yes, your red face has always been a tell for you, hasn't it. You look cute all red faced. Love, Mom