
The last few weeks I have been hooking the bike trailer up to my bike and hauling the kids off to the park, minus Loni. She is at school. It is a good chance for me to get some exercise and for the kids to as well. They love the swings and the sand. We don't spend much time on the playground.

Ada with her turn on the red swing. She was halfway between a cry and a laugh, then....

She saw something that made her happy.

A tractor? Yep. She thinks they are cool. Tyce did too.

And another picture of Tyce's cheesy grin. This won't look as cute when he is 15, so I will enjoy it now.
3 comments:
he is a cheese ball! good job getting to the park and using your bike for transport. impressive!
jody
I love the handicap swings. They are so relaxing. When the weather is warmer I am going to stop on my walk and swing for at least 15 minutes. Carlos and I both love those swings. Tyce's grin cracks me up, too. And Ada liking the tractor... must be in her blood. Pretty soon she will telling you that she is an Idaho girl, too. Does Rick know that she loves tractors? Great post and I am glad you are getting out, too. Love, Mom
Tyce is hilarious! You can't help but smile when you see him smile! he is such a cute little guy! And Ada made me laugh with her expression of sadness, yet happiness. Such a girl! Never know what they are feeling from one moment to the next! ;)
Post a Comment