Have you ever tried to use one of the handicap swings yourself, Debi. I am telling you, they are so relaxing. Little more work to pump or at least start pumping but really worth it. I love their happy faces and I love how Tyce still gets a little breathy when he gets a fresh push... it takes his breath away. I love Ada's laugh and I like her hair... very relaxed and easy. Cute. Love, Mom
2 comments:
swings are genius! i love them too when i can get in one. i love their happy faces and noises!
jody
Have you ever tried to use one of the handicap swings yourself, Debi. I am telling you, they are so relaxing. Little more work to pump or at least start pumping but really worth it. I love their happy faces and I love how Tyce still gets a little breathy when he gets a fresh push... it takes his breath away. I love Ada's laugh and I like her hair... very relaxed and easy. Cute. Love, Mom
Post a Comment