Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Last week....

Last week was fairly normal. I took no pics and realized I hadn't done anything to document our nothing so I took these pics. One morning I was making Loni's lunch and cut my finger with the butter knife.....hence the bandaid. The next morning, the next finger I burned when I was getting my bagel out of the toaster. You can't really tell but it was red and achy. I know I am a baby and I hurt myself just like a baby would.
Loni was watching TV and I thought I needed a pic of her.
Ada reading her book.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I am so sorry about your wounds. I wound myself alot on my hands, too. It makes it so hard to do woman's work when your hands are sore. You did need a picture of Loni so we can all remember who houses that great brain that makes such lovely art. (Are you going to frame that art? It really needs to be displayed because it is so good. Maybe you can use your stairway walls for art display place. And Ada looks very bright reading her book- and comfortable. Does she say any "pretend words" while she is reading or does she read silently? Really cute post and thanks for sharing your "nothing" week with us. Those "nothing" weeks are what life is really all about. We don't need events... we just need life. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i post about nothing quite often but oh, well. i keep remembering its sort of my journal too. then i don't think so much about what others might think of my randomness. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Oh my gosh, what you guys post is not about nothing and it feels anything but random to me. I don't know what I would do with your blogs- even Michelle's and I see the kids frequently. Without these posts I wouldn't have any clue about your babies and I want lots of clues about your babies. The events are cool but the every day life is who your children really are. I need to know that. I am desperate to know them on an every day basis. Every day isn't always perfect but it is real and who they really are. Thank you so much for every thing you share to both Jody and Debi and Michelle. Love, Mom