Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ada the prodigy.....

Well maybe not a prodigy, but she does really like the piano. She likes singing while she plays. I guess she might get that from her sister. Usually when she plays it will turn off automatically on her, I am not sure why, short? Anyway she will turn it back on and when you do that it is on the loudest setting. I will go turn it down but then it shorts out, or whatever happens, and it will be loud again. I don't care anymore unless I have a headache. Then I push the stool in as far as it will go and hope she doesn't climb up to play.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i love the little bit of singing going on. cute!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Really cute post... Maybe the way she hits it she always triggers a reaction or something. She does appear to like music. Maybe Loni can sing and Ada can accompany... does Loni still want to quit school and become a singer? Shew is so funny/ Love, Mom