Here is my new bike that came in the fort. Ada has enjoyed this as well. The whole time I was putting it together she was climbing on it. She never once knocked it over on herself which I was expecting. She has however knocked it over on herself twice since it has been put together. I didn't have room for it in my shed, yet, and so she kept trying to climb up on it and would tip it over on herself. After the second time I made sure to make room for it and it is now out of harms way!
1 day ago

2 comments:
love the bike. i wish i had a place to put a beach cruiser. love the fort too. your girls look like they were having lots of fun!
jody
The bike is cute and isn't it weird how the "no toy" is more entertainment for them than any real toy they may have. The things they have to think and work at and imagine are the things that kids love best- like riding their bikes- what they pretend they are doing while riding their bikes are amazing. I especially love the "Keep Out" sign. So can you go in or is the keep out sign just for Augi, Coby and Cali? Love, Mom
Post a Comment