Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ada tub time...

Ada is pretty good in the tub. She doesn't stand up and walk around. She does stand up and rinse herself off though. She was rinsing herself off sitting down in this video, but at least I caught it. I have been meaning to for awhile now. She drinks the water sometimes too, but I think that is how she learned to rinse her body the way she does. It is so cute.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

joss does the same stuff but she usually drinks quite a bit of the water. i keep telling her to close her mouth but she doesn't do it yet. she loves to "swim" too which means putting her face (mouth and eyes open) in the water.
they are so funny in the tub!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I love how they enjoy the bath. As you know I didn't enjoy baths when I was a kid. Seven kids in a normal home tub is just too many. Ada has amazing hair. Love, Mom