Thursday, May 13, 2010

Silly Ada

Ada being her silly self. She likes to put on Loni's or my shoes and walk around. I think that is a fairly normal thing but they just look so silly. She decided to say hi to Cali when she was walking around in Loni's shoes. Last photo below is her after she put the shoes on.
Here is our little climber. She climbs almost anything now. She started climbing bookshelves, but I try to keep her off of that. Above she learned to climb the chair to get to the light switch, but she could also see into the kitchen.
Silly girl!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i hate the climbing!! you look away and the next thing you know they are onto of something or about to fall off of something. joss loves to climb onto the couch or our glass coffee table. i think we might have to get a new coffee table now. ada looks like a dare devil on the chair!!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

How is my little girl doing. Debi I am so proud of you. You have been asked to do a lot that most moms dont. To pay the bills, mow the lawn, clean the house, buy the food, take care of the house, take care of the cars, take care of your church calling, cook the food, take kids to church, school and the park. How do you do it all. You are one little wonderful lady and PG at that. You are my special lady and I love you so much. You habg in there. I wish I was back there to help like I did last year about this same time. Today I would of had a month more before I graduated. Sorry I cant be there. You are just too far away. You have two wonderful kids. I dont know if they have "rent a husband" in your town. Hang in there Debo. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Ok... we definitely need you to come out to visit so we can see this cute babycakes! By the way, when do you guys find out what you are having?