
Yep, we finally got to the beach. I have wanted to go but just hadn't gotten up the strength, plus I forget things easily if I don't write them down. So I finally wrote it down and off we went to the beach. Ada was less than enthused at first. She just sat with me on the blanket and ate her lunch. She loves oranges. But she did warm up to the idea of being at the beach.

Loni searching for rocks and stuff. She is hilarious!

Ada warmed up to the whole beach idea and started playing in the sand. No, she never did get in the water because well I was cold and I didn't want to.

Loni running into the water to get some water for her castle. She didn't quite get one made but she had fun trying. One of her friends happened to be at the beach that day too so she got to play with her. She came home with a bit of a sunburn on her back and Ada got a bit of one on her shoulder. Course Ada hasn't even whined about hers but Loni is another story. What cute girls I have!
2 comments:
Okay, there is another Ada face that I haven't seen yet. At first I thought she was someone else's child. These are great pictures and I am proud of you for getting them to the beach. Loni is fun. I wish I had been there to find shells and rocks with her. I really still love to do that. I love finding feathers, too. Love, Mom
the sand looks really different from our sand. funny picture of ada. she looks like she is saying "why are you making me be here?" how long does it take to get to the beach? hope it was warm.
jody
Post a Comment