Sunday, May 16, 2010

Haircuts!

So Loni has been bugging me about her getting bangs. She picked some pretty outrageous bang choices on the internet so I told her she had to start out with a few and we can go from there. I cut them! Aren't you proud! She was so excited and beaming after I cut them for her. She was so happy that she had bangs! I think I will have to get used to her having them but she does look cute!
I hate hair. If you know me you know I would love to not have any because I don't like doing it. Anyway here is a before and after. I like that it is shorter but I think it still could be a bit shorter in the back towards the top of my head. I put in some highlight too, on my own, which I messed up on. Oh well aye! I would fix them but I really don't want to so they will just stay the way they are. Maybe I will try to be outside more and the sun can bleach my hair out a bit and fix it!
Just so you know, the front looks the same as it has just a bit shorter, so I didn't take a photo.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I like Loni with bangs, too. She does look really cute. I think your hair looks cute and your colors aren't bad. You didn't cut it yourself, did you? If you did, you did really well. Also, didn't you know that your hair can react weirdly to color while your pregnant. So I really think it looks good considering, too, that you are pregnant. Good post. I love the everyday life things. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i'm thinking about cutting mine that short. what do you think?
jody