
Most of my days are pretty lazily spent. I do stuff around the house....sometimes I venture outside into the lovely outdoors, as long as it isn't raining. Today Ada and I took our morning walk with the dogs and Loni, then a little later went to the park and to 7-Eleven for her first Slurpee. She liked it. It was banana flavored.

Towards the end of eating her slurpee she didn't really want me to touch the cup, but she almost spilled it a million times. She would tip it and since they get a bit runny at the end it was way close to spilling. I finally put it in her cup so she could finish it off. Am I an einstein or what!

Ada loves her swing!

She giggles and giggles. Today I did underdogs which she really enjoyed.

Ada has had a bad rash. I went to the Dr. to get some help and they of course tell you not to use wipes. So we turned the sink into Ada's bum washing station. She likes it more than the tub, I don't understand why but I am pleased she doesn't cry. Today she saw her snacks nearby and bent over to get them while I was rinsing her. I didn't know what she was doing until I was done. At least she was happy. Ignore my mess.....I don't know how to keep it clutter free.
2 comments:
good job getting out of the house and going to the park. i am on day 6 of being sick and have only made it out for food and supplies.
love the bum washing station. funny girl!!!
jody
Darling picture of her eating a slurpee. I think that first picture you have of her sitting in the swing and smiling looks like a Mullett kid picture... I have never seen it before in her. But there is a look of my family in her. She has so many looks I will probably never see it again. But I did see it this once. I am glad you felt good enough to do the underdog with her on the swing. About the diaper rash, I am going to say something you probably won't like. She might be getting a little too much sugar. I am not sure. With the moisture you guys have in the air there, the combination of her urine made stronger by sugary stuff and the moisture might be encouraging it a bit. I always loved when kids got potty trained- no more diaper rash. There poor little bums. But she doesn't seem to mind the cure. That is too cute. She is too cute. I really miss her and wish I could get to know her better. But at least you keep us updated with these great blogs. I so appreciate you and Jody and Michelle doing that. It means alot. Love, Mom
Post a Comment