
So I thought Ada's bangs needed a little trim, so while she was brushing her teeth I got out the scissors. Well the first cut didn't make much difference so I took a little more off. I thought I had learned to just stop after the first cut, but I guess not. The above pic is of the next day after her lunch so conveniently made it into her hair. She also had a marshmallow stuck to her chest.

So from far away her bangs don't look too terrible, good thing she's cute.

But from close up you can see what an awful job I made of her long bangs. They aren't straight but I am not going to straighten them because honestly I will probably make them look worse!

Ada is really starting to like to be read to and to look at books. Here she picked out a book called Don't Squat with your spurs on!

Notice her long pretty bangs........so being pregnant I have been eating lots of stuff. Some not so good for me, but hey if it stays down I am going to eat it. Well eating all new things that Ada may has not tried, she seems to like the candy and popcorn best. I set the popcorn down and this is how I found it.
4 comments:
Really cute pictures and her bangs don't look bad... At least they don't drive her crazy... all her pictures are so full of personality and not just sneaky personality- mostly her pictures seem pretty expressive and like she is trying to really convey her feelings and not hide anything at all. I am glad that she has gotten to the "read me a book" stage. They usually all get too that stage. Those blue eyes of her really sparkle and tell you how she feels. Great post.... thanks... now I got to go do some cleaning (as usual- how come cleaning days come so quickly?). Love, Mom
Oh she really is cute, and I hey I think I have mave screwed up the bangs worse. They are quite cute. Good luck with the pregnancy thing. Love you
could be worse. :) i think i will probably have someone else do that for me when joss is ready. my method of cutting my own hair is turning my head over and just cutting the ends.
don't you just love how dirty they get after eating? i struggle with that one. but jocelyn is getting more willing to let me clean her off now.
I just have to tell you how much alike I think Addison and Ada look! I didn't really see it at first, but now that she's growing so fast I totally think they look so much alike! They're both so stinkin cute!
~Juniel
Post a Comment