Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Virginia Zoo

We went to the Virginia Zoo yesterday....it was a cold and slightly rainy day, but it wasn't busy and it is small so it only took us 3 hours to do the whole thing. We had a lot of fun and Loni already wants to go back.
You know taking pics by yourself is harder than it looks. Loni didn't quite make it in this shot, but I managed to get the elephant so it is a keeper.
Ada and Loni love animals like me. Ada loved pointing at them all and would have probably tried to touch them all. She chases bugs at home and tries to catch them.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

good pics. cool one with the giraffe.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Good Picture Debi. I love the up dates since everyone is so far away. It is hard to believe it was a year ago since I was there and wanting the FBI Academy to be over with just adter a week. I love you guys

Terry and Gail said...

Great pictures and it does look a little cold. I love the giraffe shot, too. So they have an enclosure for the giraffes so you can get a closer look at their faces? I have never seen their faces up that close before. I like it. You did do good taking pictures. Love, Mom

Robin Conner said...

Super cute pics! We just went to the zoo too! We should have gone together!