Monday, April 5, 2010

Church Easter Egg Hunt

Ada finding eggs at the Easter egg hunt at church....it was nice and warm.
Ada decided to eat some grass....Loni was kind enough to remove it from her mouth for her.
Ada with her first egg....shiny and purple.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

how fun! glad it was warm. we're getting rain here today but i kind of like it. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

It was so cold Easter weekend for us and now it is snowing almost like a blizzard. I wish we would have had this weather in February. But this is a really good post. I love Loni getting the grass out of Ada's mouth. What a good big sister. I am glad that your ward does the Easter egg hunt. It is a bit of a work out to get all the eggs there... but it is a fun thing to do for the kids. Love, Mom