Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ada's new past time.....

Ada is a climber. She tries to climb on everything. She is currently in her favorite place as I type this.....on the kitchen table.
Sometimes she needs the help of something and it can be anything.
She doesn't care what she looks like or what is there when she gets there.....she just wants to climb. I try to move the chairs, turn them around, but that hasn't worked. Next thing, I think I will just get rid of the table.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

her hair is so long. i love that it is flipping up. joss is starting to climb now but just onto step stools. i don't look forward to finding her on a table!! good luck with that.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I hate when they discover that they can pull out drawers to make stairs and then they start getting to the top of chest of drawers or on top of counters. This is really hard on the drawers, though and can really wreck them- so keep your eyes peeled and consider what it will cost to replace drawers. Each of her faces are different- now in the couch shot, is she asleep? She is almost moving out of the baby phase in her face. She is growing up way too fast for my liking. Will you please tell her to slow down? It just reminds me of how much I am missing. Love, Mom