So, yep, here is Baby #3. I am pregnant and about 3 months along. I think Loni hopes for a boy. Rick thinks it will be a girl and I am just holding off on saying what I hope and what I think it will be. It looks like "it" is due Oct. 30th, course I don't think we will have to wait that long. I don't think Ada cares much whether it is a girl or boy, she will probably just be happy to squish something and hold it. She is quite the little mother. I have had some sickness but it seems to be letting up a bit, but as soon as I say that it usually comes back! So I am obviously into the whole jinx thing lately. We are excited to have another addition to our family.
2 days ago

16 comments:
YAY!! I am glad He/She is doing well......I think "it" looks like a boy ;)! How cute the little tiny thing in there... ahhhh
Hooray! We're so excited for you guys! Hope you keep feeling good!
Is this an April Fools, just a little late :)...haha just kidding....COngrats, that is extciting!!!
a Halloween baby? scary. :) do you have an ultrasound set up to find out if its a boy or girl? call you soon to hear about the appointment.
jody
The baby is so darling already that I just want to hug it... I guess I am a little like Ada. That is a pretty darn good picture. It looks healthy and strong and I kind of hope it is a boy so if you decide to be done, you will have done your duty by your husband and perpetuated the family name via Rick. Whatever... maybe, to disagree with Jody, it might be closer to a Columbus Day baby!!! Love, Mom
Rick and Debi ~~ So excited for you guys. Welcome to the family of 5 club... Can't wait to find out the gender! Love ya and miss you!!!
wahoo for baby #3 . . . congrats Debs!! I KNOW its a BOY :)
Congratulations!!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you and your family!!
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you. 3 kids are SO MUCH FUN! :)
YAY, at least I can live vicariously through all my other sibilings having babies. Just kidding, someday I will have one too, maybe they can be buds. That is not an announcement:), Anyway congratulations, I am so excited for you guys
YAY!! Congrats!
That's a good ultrasound pic! It looks like a boy to me! ;) I'll be excited to "really" find out!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! That is a great pic of the little one too! Hope you are feeling ok too! :)
wow, totally wasn't expecting this! :) Congrats!!! how w exciting for your little family.
YAY - I am so happy for you :)
WOW! Congrats! Your family is growing so much, I am missing you guys around. Marie
Post a Comment