
I was cutting coupons and Ada was taking the clippings I was done with. She made this lovely mess on the ground, but then was kind enough to help me put it all in the garbage. What a sweety!

So you can't see him but Auggie has a little hiding spot under the end table in a basket full of blankets. Ada loves to hug Auggie so when she found him I guess she thought he needed a hug, so she climbed in and was hugging him. I didn't get the camera fast enough to get her in the basket but on the way out she had a bit of trouble with getting her head out. She eventually got out on her own but was very upset that I was taking pictures when her head was stuck.

Loni got student of the month for March. She always is such a good student, we are so proud of her and her many accomplishments. Way to go Lonners!

We are also proud of Ada and her many accomplishments. Here she has managed to do magic! While drinking water she magically got the lid to stick to her chest. That is one way not to lose the lid.
2 comments:
Great job, Loni. Did you know that Michaela got student of the month in March, also. So good job. Ada is magical, I have got to admit. I like that she was mad at you while you were monopolizing on her discomfort. Mothers do have a bit of a sadistic side... but if you are going to put yourself through childbirth, an occasional mimi revenge is justified. Love, Mom
i give joss the junk mail too but she has yet to help pick it up. i need to work on that one.
tell loni congrats!!!
jody
Post a Comment