
I decided I needed to buy Ada some actual shoes that she could wear outside that if they got muddy we could wash them easily and they wouldn't stain. She wore them to church to break in but we took them off after sacrament. She doesn't yet like them compared to all her comfy shoes her Aunt Jody makes her.

Here is the first huge hole in Ada's shoes. This pair wasn't made by her Aunt Jody but it was the first pair to get a hole that will prevent her from wearing them anymore. Her other shoes are not so far behind this pair.

Ada is a big girl NOW! She doesn't let me feed her only at really special moments, what makes them that, I have no idea. She will eat her meal and call me and hand me her bowl and spoon, then promptly take off her bib and hand me that as well. If I don't make it to her quickly enough, down to the floor they all go!
5 comments:
how funny! i actually bought joss some real tennis shoes too (they were only $6) but they are size 5 and don't fit her just yet. so i made a few more pairs of soft shoes for her yesterday. i can still make you a few more if you would like some to help through the transition. let me know. i don't mind.
jody
It is so hard to believe that she is active enough and growing enough to wear her shoes out. She is a lovely eater and she looks so proud of herself that she can eat by herself. She looks like Loni and like you but she can definitely have her own look, too. Good pictures, although, the first picture on this particular post doesn' show up on my computer. I am not sure why. I am going to close this and try again to have it come up. I will let you know if it doesn't. Love, Mom
Okay, so I re-set your blog and the first picture did come up and she looks adorable in that pink dress with her pink shoes and she looks like she knows that she is adorable. Really cute.... Love, Mom
Debi, It has been a while since I have checked in on your blog....HOW ARE YOU? Your little Ada is darling! She looks like her mama. I hope you are doing well. Take care my accidental e-mail friend! :) Katie
she is getting so big! when are you coming to visit the gem state again?
Post a Comment