Thursday, March 25, 2010

Loni's school play!

Here is another video of Loni's play. This is all of the songs they sang in a mix. She is on the right bottom. Sorry the videos are so fuzzy I was kind of far away. There were lots of people there.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

She has tons of energy on stage, doesn't she. I would have loved to see how animated her face was. She looked like she was having fun, though. So did they do the play written about Dr. Suess? I know there was a Broadway play years ago that didn't go over very well and then someone kind of re-organized the play and it has really picked up in popularity recently. I didn't know she was in a play at the school. How neat for her. The kids sound really good. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love all of these. loni is such the actress/dancer/singer. she's definitely has star potential!
jody